Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Tina Dortch Lands Key Position with Architectural Firm!


Received from Ms. Dortch on Jan. 20, 2009:

"As this historic day comes to an end, I have experienced a multitude of emotions."
(Note: Ms. Dortch is African-American, and this was the day of President Obama's inauguration.)

"I am so pleased to announce that earlier today I accepted the position of Business Director with a local architectural firm. I would like to stay connected with H&R and all of my fellow candidates.

You are revolutionizing your industry and continually putting more distance between yourselves and the so-called "career transition" firms, so many of which are a waste of time! I am so gratified that our paths crossed. Many, many thanks!"

Received from Leading Executive Search Firm Staffmark's Recruiter Carol Stieffermann:

"I have heard of your company and innovative products for some time now, and I think it is a tremendous concept. I love your products and services... and your candidates even better."