Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Former Pharmacist Craig Pivo Lands Region Manager Position with Eli Lilly!


Received from Mr. Pivo on Feb. 3, 2009:

"There was not one single question asked that you had not thrown out there for me to digest...between the resume writing, cover letter and Upshot, they were totally blown away! ...When he saw my NETVYOU Intro Video disk...he was awed!

The first question asked of me on Thursday was 'Why should we pick you over the 100 other candidates we have interviewed?' My mouth opened and I just went on autopilot from what I described in my Intro Video. I have never felt so prepared for anything in my life!"

The H&R tools and training for me is the REASON I got the position."

Received from Apple One's Top Executive Recruiter Samantha Kolari:

"I appreciate your constant referral of top candidates to us. You're making my job easy by assisting with so many key placements. The resumes you provide are well done, and many of your candidates are more even more impressive in person than on their resumes. "