Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Jennifer Schai Lands Dream Job at Lake Las Vegas!

Received from Ms. Schai in Oct. 10, 2006:

"As you know, I interviewed with four different executives at Lake Las Vegas, and I truly believe my communication skills and all of the tools H&R armed me with were very important in securing my Dream Job.

I wanted to take a moment and thank you again for your introduction to Lake Las Vegas - as you know, you made my dream come true! I still can't believe you got them to hire me when there was no opening.

My first day was awsome, and I'm really looking forward to learning more about the company. Please keep sending those emails and stay in touch! Thank you, again."