Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Jeff Borgida Gets New GM Position with Big Salary, Signing Bonus, and Great Benefits Package!!


Received from Mr. Borgida on Oct. 4, 2007:

"I agreed to a deal today with Allied Waste. I am the new General Manager in Seattle.

Thanks to H&R negotiation skills training, I was able to negotiate a $10,000 increase in Base Salary, a $20,000 increase in Signing Bonus, an additional 3 months of temp housing, 2 round-trip tickets per month during transition, and 90 days of COBRA they pay until benefits kick in...all over and above their original offer. They also agreed to an early salary review after six months. Loribeth, you said it would happen...and it did! I didn't even know some of these things were available until you taught me how to negotiate for them.

During my last set of interviews, I walked in with a very high degree of confidence in my ability to answer questions and communicate the value I could bring to an organization.

I wanted to pass on my sincerest thanks for all your help and assistance during this process. The H&R tools, bargaining savvy, and resources I know have I will carry with me forever. There is no question your program is highly effective, and if a candidate follows your guidance they WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

I will be stopping in for a visit in the next week to thank you in person. I just wanted to share the great news and once again thank you for all you have done."