Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Michael Stowers Secures $150K Package with Miami Company!


Received from Mr. Stowers on Aug. 23, 2007:

"Chris, I wanted to give you some feedback and to say 'Thank You' to you and your staff. Thank you for all the presentation feedback you gave me when I was putting mine together.

I have landed a position as Chief Operating Officer of a Utility Billing Company in Miami. The contract is for a base of $100K and a $50K performance bonus on top of that. I am very grateful for the negotiating and other guidance you have provided over the past months.

I can honestly say that when I signed on for your services I was skeptical that anyone could put such a different perspective on finding the right position. What attracted me was the intro video, but there was so much more to the process than I thought. Loribeth's resume help and her advice on how to interview effectively were invaluable to me.

If there is anyone who does not feel your process will work, please refer them to me. Once again, thank you for all the expertise and support."