Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Bob Rose Uses H&R Techniques to Land Two Great Jobs Three Years Apart!

Received from Mr. Rose on Mar. 23, 2008:




"Using the same NETVYOU Intro Video you produced for me way back in 2005, and the timeless H&R wisdom, I have landed another great position. This time it's in New Jersey as Director of Operations with a clear path to COO, entering with a great salary, bonus structure, relocation package, benefits, and most important, a strong equity position to be vested in just over three years. Interviewing across 3,000 miles was no problem since I had the amazing Online Intro Video. A continuing dividend on a past investment."

I owe this to H&R and your tools and teachings. I kept my interviewing about what I could do to add value to the company, and I only focused on CEO's and owners. It's easy to drop down to the HR Dept., but I remembered your advice to go around them and straight to the boss!

As you trained me, I kept the emphasis off the resume and on how my experience could help with their particular needs, and it did the trick. I got an offer exactly three weeks after starting my search, since I still had the H&R tools and expertise to employ.

So, thanks for the coaching several years back. It worked for the California job in 2005, and it has worked again years later! You certainly 'taught me how to fish'...and land the big ones."