Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Gary Daniels Launches New Venture for Baskow & Associates!

Received from Mr. Daniels on Sept. 23, 2008:

"I have been hired by Baskow and Associates to launch the Las Vegas Speakers' Bureau. After two meetings with H&R's Loribeth Dalton and her encouragement to be both thorough and creative, I researched this company to see how I could add value to their business. My research uncovered that they had intended to start a speakers' bureau, but never did.

I met directly with CEO, Jackie Baskow and showed her how to gain up to 3 times the commission by booking speakers directly through her own bureau versus referring the business elsewhere.

Although I have only been with H&R a fairly short time, using just four of the tools H&R gave me was all I needed! I intend to continue with H&R, so I can add more tools that I am sure will be useful in the future as I continue to expand this business, or if for some reason this new venture doesn't work out.

Thank you for believing in me and providing the much needed guidance!"

Note: Mr. Daniels got hired before we could even shoot his video! He's coming in soon to shoot it.