Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Gary Lea Has CEO's Calling Him to Interview after Watching His H&R NETVYOU Virtual Interview!


Received from Mr. Lea on Dec. 17, 2008:

"I can attest to how well this works. I have had four companies in the last month call me and interview me based strictly on sending my H&R NETVYOU Intro Video disk to the CEO or President in an Fed Ex package.

Two of the companies are on a hiring freeze until Jan./Feb., but they are staying in touch with me. Both have stated they would like to bring me on as soon as they can!. Working the H&R plan gets results!"