Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:

Harrington & Reed CEO, Chris Jenkins Says:
"Even in This Tough Economy, We're Seeing a Strong Demand for Sharp Candidates, Because of the New Job Search 'Digital Dossier' and the Career Positioning We Provide! We have helped hundreds of Executives Get Hired into Key Positions." (Click on his photo to learn more about H&R and to read additional inspiring success stories.

Deborah Mays Hired by Seven-Eleven as District Manager!


Received from Ms. Mays on Aug. 28, 2007:

"Chris, last weeek I told you Loribeth and Ellen that I had been offered a job as District Manager with 7-Eleven. I did accept the position and actually started with them this week.

I would like to continue to receive your group email messages for a while as I may be able to be a resource to some of the other H&R candidates.

Thanks again to you, Loribeth and Ellen for all your help in my being successful in getting the new job so soon."